Dec 19, 2014

I'm back !!!

Hello there !!

Oh my, can you believe its been over three years since I last updated this blog. Talk about a break ! Well, I am back and I am scrapping again. It feels so good to open PS on my new laptop and I can scrap without getting tonz of errors. 


I just found out that most of my favorite scrap stores closed !! I am so sad about that..........if I still have readers (not surprised if I dont ;)) please leave a message with your favorite store/designer so I can check them out. Right now I do have to say that Digital Crea is my to go to store but I would love to have more options.

So...........you want to see what I've done the last few weeks ?? I made....wait for it...........three layouts :) !! Yes, arent I a busy girl ;) haha You want to see them ?? Here they are:

This one is called Jasper - 2008 (yes, still getting back into the swing of things with naming my layouts)



Credits for this page: 

- little green frog designs - close encounter

- red ivy designs - be merry kit
- sweet shoppe designs - i fall for you kit
- kristin aagard - 'tis the season
- loucee creations - sweet magnolia


My second page is called Christmas is Coming..


Credits:


and the last page is called Baking....


credits:

ET Designs - Christmas Baking

Well, that's it from me :) Hope my next post will be a bit sooner than 3.5 years ;)

Hugz,

Biancka



No comments: