Feb 8, 2010

I did a silly thing !!!


Can you guess what I did ?? I dont think you can. Well, I made an alpha :) haha You can really see that it has been made by a beginner but I thought I would add it to my blog and offer it to you as a freebie :) Maybe the fact that it is a freebie will persuade you to download it. The alpha includes uppercase & lowercase and also a few extras which I miss when I buy an alpha sometimes.

Here it is. It is called Block Party:


I have found a new respect for designers. Making this alpha took a while and it didnt turn out the way I hoped. It was supposed to be distressed but you cant really tell on the preview. You will see it when you open the font in Photoshop but still....I would've liked it to be a bit more grungy.

If you like what you see you can download the font here :) Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Hugz & have a great week !!

Biancka

6 comments:

Mel said...

Thanks for this fantastic alpha!!!!
Hugs,
Mel

Chloe5972 said...

Thanx a lot

noni said...

Thank you for sharing, it's a beautiful alpha! :-)

suzielarose said...

Great alpha! and the fact that I downloaded it (even though I have so many already) means that I really like it. Thanks!

Kelseyll =) said...

I think it is really cute!! Thanks for sharing! =)

Kat said...

Thank you!