Feb 7, 2010

New layouts.


I took a break from scrapbooking but it looks like my creativity came back and I am really excited about that. I was getting angry at myself for not being able to scrap anymore but I made 4 layouts in 2 days and I think that is pretty good :) I am going to show you 2 of those layouts.

My first layout is called Cute Baby Boy and I found these photos on a DVD when I was looking for photos to scrap. These photos of my son Jasper while he is taking a bath are just too adorable and had to use them for a LO.


The kit I used for this LO is called Charmed and the designer of that kit is My Creative Pixels.


The second layout is called Explore, Dream & Feel and also features my cutie babyboy :)


The kit I used is called Hoo Loves Ya? by Litabells Designs.

Hope you liked what I showed you and see you soon !

Hugz,

Biancka

No comments: