Feb 20, 2010

New LOs


I havent been around for a few days. My son had surgery last wednesday. He is doing great though. I am amazed at the speed he is recovering. I guess that's children for ya :) I managed to squeeze out a LO today. I think I have two to show you. One I made today and the second I totally forgot to upload to galleries. That happens sometimes :)

The first LO is called So Sweet. I had to use cutie photos of my son. He actually let me take photos and almost didnt ruin the photos ! LOL


The main kit I used for the So Sweet LO is called Cherish and it is a collaboration kit by Litabells Designs & MCP Designs:



The second LO I want to show you is called Winter. I had a rough time scrapping this LO. I think I restarted it like three times, maybe even four. I am pretty pleased how it turned out but I wish I had more mojo at the moment.


The kit I used for this kit is called Winter Dream by Crisdam Designs.


That's it from me. I better publish this post soon before my computer reboots again (I am having huge computer problems and we cant find a solution. Very frustrating !!!).

Hugz,

Biancka

No comments: