Dec 20, 2014

Little Things

Dont worry, you are not imagining things..........I am really writing yet another blogpost. Yay for me :)

I am a huge Micheline Martin Designs fan ! I was on her CT and I was so sad when I heard she was going to retire from designing. Micheline is awesome and sometimes she surprises us with gorgeous freebies and today she posted one called Little Things. If you know her designs you will recognize her style immediatly. Look............


See ??? I just love everything she creates. The elements, the colours she uses..........so my style :) I created a layout called Memories with the kit:


I am not totally happy with the layout and I might tweak it in the next few days. Not sure yet. If you like the kit as much as I do.........you can download the exclusive freebie at her FB page: Micheline Martin Designs.

That's it from me. Hope you are having a great weekend !

Hugz,
Biancka


No comments: