Mar 8, 2010

Lots of layouts..........are you ready ???

I have been pretty busy making layouts and this blog is my little showcase to show them to the world. Can you believe that the layouts I am going to show you today dont have Jasper in them !!! I know, crazy. haha

Let´s start with the first one. It is one of two RAKs for my bestest friend Jenna. I used photos of her adorable girl.

This layout is called Sweet Thing and I just love the vibrant colors in this layout.


I used a great collaboration kit for the LO. I used a template from Amy Martin - Spacey Templates Mini v6 and the name of the kit is Rainbows & Lollipops and the designers are Monalisasmiles and decrow Designs........


The second RAK for Jenna is this one...


The photo was just perfect for the kit I used. The kit is called A Cosy Moment and the designer is Seni Designs.


The last layout is one I made with photos of my favorite female singer, Pink. She just rocks!


For this layout I used Kristen Rice - Dazzle, Joyce Paul Designs & Jazzmin Designs - My Love and Kasia Designs - Twilight [no longer available, sorry].

That´s it. Have a great week everyone !!

Hugz,

Biancka

2 comments:

ScrapShana said...

Oh, I LOVE your layouts! Thanks for the inspiration!

Shanmomto4 said...

Those are beautiful!!!