Apr 21, 2015

Spring Cleaning...

Hey hey !

I want to talk about spring cleaning but not in the way you might think. There is a spring cleaning sale at TDP !!! It is a retirement sale so if you head over there and you see goodies you like......get them soon because the 26th will be the last day they'll be available and after that they'll be gone for good. Here is the bargain that I simply LOVE and that I want to tell you about....

It's a cute collection called My Lil' Artist and the designer is KimB. I loved working with this collection....


Normally this collection would cost you $9.50 but now with the sale....hang on !!.......it's only $2.85 !! Yes......that's crazy ! Here's my page with the collection:


KimB has more collections in the sale which are equally as awesome as this one. So....have fun shopping and you'll be amazed at the prices in this sale :)

Hugz,

biancka


No comments: