Mar 24, 2015

Publisher's Pick at TDP

Hi !!

Today I want to share a few Publisher's Picks from The Digital Press with you. If you dont know what Publisher's Picks are........well, the designers at TDP pick something from their store and you can buy it for 50% off for a few days :) First I want to show you the PP from KimB Designs. It's called Mommy's Boy...


This kit is on sale for only $3.25 at this moment :) Oh, she does have a Daddy's Girl kit too and it's also on sale ;)

I dont have a daughter so I used the Mommy's Boy kit to scrap with......


Look at my babyboy !! I can't believe that photo was taken 10 years ago ! Time really does flie :(

Next up are two items by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients. Oh Snap (kit) and Oh Snap (wordart)....



The kit is now on sale for only $2.00 and the wordart is $1.25. Great bargains for sure !!! Here's my layout........


If you are looking for some great savings.......head on over to TDP and check out their Publisher's Picks :)

Have a great day !

biancka

No comments: