Feb 5, 2015

A few new pages.....

Hi there !!

Instead of posting one page per day I thought it would be nicer to make a bigger blogpost with three of my new pages :) I still cant believe I am scrapping again.........thrilled about it though !!

First page is a page called Vintage Valentine. I used a kit by Peaches & Cream Designs called Valentine Fever. It's awesome !! Look.....


Here is my page.......I just love this photo of my son Jasper <3 p="">


The second page I want to share with you is called Amore. I have used a more recent photo of my son....I think he was wearing my glasses in this photo ;) haha


For this layout I used a kit called Love Letters by Sahin Designs :) It's such a gorgeous kit and I just love it..............


Oh, before I forget. If you love this kit.........Sahin Designs has an opening sale of her store. It's 40% off storewide so hop on over to her store and see what other goodies she has :)

My last page is called Peonies. Those are my favorite flowers for sure. I love their soft pink color and I would love them in my livingroom every single week :) 


The kit used for my Peonies layout is called A Little bit of That by Ilonka's Scrapbook Designs. If you love the color purple........this is the kit for you :)


See what I mean ?? :)

I better make some lunch........son will be home from school soon :)

Hugz,

biancka







No comments: