Jan 5, 2015

Forever Yesterday

Goodmorning to you :)

First I want to wish you all the best for 2015 !! It's already the fifth day of this new year and today life is back to normal. My husband is back to work, my son is back to school and I can get my things done again :) I never get a lot of things done when my boys are home..........am I alone in this or does this sound familiair ???

Well, I did scrap. I can find that for that :) I scrapped with a beautiful kit called Forever Yesterday and its from the lovely Ilonka's Scrapbook Designs....


See.............isnt it gorgeous ??? I love the vintage feel of this kit and I couldnt wait to scrap with it. Here is my page......


If you like my page and you want to leave me some feedback.........you can do so in my DST gallery here :) Thank you !!

Well, I better check on my dryer. I think it has died on my (NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!) and I am not happy about that. 

Hugz & have a great day !!

biancka

No comments: